Fine. I know I’m 18 days too late and this post is a shout into the void, but I want to thank the Universe for all the wonderful things that transpired last month. Best. Month. So. Far.
I welcomed February with a Facebook post that said “Dear Universe, Keep ’em coming” and the Universe hasn’t failed me since. *kilig* Here’s a roundup of all the graces bestowed upon me by the Great Universe.
- Words are not enough to describe how giddy I was when I started working in my second job. As a 21-year-old working adult, quitting my first job was one of the toughest decisions I’ve made so far and quite frankly, there’s no trace of regret. My new job was better than what I signed up for. Lots of new opportunities. Cool workmates. Laid-back working environment. Good pay. Challenging work. Best of all, flexi time. Haha! GOODBYE BPO SETTING! To sum it up in three words: I love it.
- Talk about stepping up my career: I also found new freelance gigs (and the pay is $$$) #hustle
- Each week, I was able to write an entry for our weekly blog challenge.
- My boyfriend and I survived the seven-year itch! Yup, you read that right. I’m 21 and we just celebrated our 8th anniversary. Go figure.
- Perhaps one of the best things that happened last month was the publication of my entries to several platforms. It was overwhelming. Whenever I’d come home from my nine-to-five job, I would open my laptop, write whatever came to my mind and submit it to various online platforms. Surprisingly, all my entries were accepted! Waking up to an email or a notification that said my entry was now live on a certain platform was my favorite time of day. Here’s a list of all my published write-ups for the month of March:
- Thought Catalog:
- Candy Magazine:
- Introvert Diaries:
- I also created a portfolio where I compiled some of my paid and unpaid published works.
- My LinkedIn profile is now updated!
- Jenniza, my younger sister, graduated from college! It was a huge relief to our family and I was the happiest, proudest sister in the whole wide world (I am still).
Can you believe all of these happened in just one month? Because I still can’t. If there’s one thing I wish I was able to do, it’s to make more time for my project Humans of Rizal Park. All in all, the month was so perfect I’m afraid the Universe will end the streak. And so, Sir, allow me to plead once more: please keep them coming.