I don’t have a large following, so I was #shookt when Niall, an English professor from Ireland, followed me. If my memory serves me right, he stumbled upon my blog when I posted a confession about being a former Grammar Nazi and I instantly regretted hitting that “Publish” button when I discovered he is an English professor. LOL.
Anyway, thanks for not unfollowing me even after seeing my grammar mistakes. Kidding aside, thanks for nominating me for the Liebster Award. (Check out his blog if you want to know if steal and rob are interchangeable and learn a thing or two about the beautiful English language)
Now, here are random facts about me:
- I sleep on my stomach.
- I won’t get tired of watching the Bridget Jones movies.
- I feel like I’m a 65 years old woman trapped inside a body of a 21-year old girl.
- I’m in a love-hate relationship with my boyfriend’s loud snoring.
- The word “ardent” makes me swoon.
- I don’t own a pet.
- I can cook but I’d rather write. Or read. Or live.
- I want to visit Liverpool and all the places referenced in The Beatles songs.
- I prefer a house over an apartment.
- I’d love to live in the countryside.
- I’m not a fan of the restaurants in our area.
In turn, I’m giving these people, whose blogs inspire me, a chance to speak:
- Rebel Rookie
- Out of Desk
- After Hours
- INTP Bubbles
- Cari’s Blog
- Very Happy Berry
- Hainrihi’s Discoveries
- Smitten Wordsmith
The questions would be:
- What’s your favorite book?
- Who’s your favorite blogger?
- American English or British English?
- Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?
- How did you get into blogging?
- How many books do you own?
- Name one item on your bucket list.
- What’s the one local band you would recommend to a foreigner?
- How do you normally spend your Sundays?
- Do you have a library at home?
- What’s your favorite F word apart from Friday?
And for the rules,
- Display the award and thank your nominator.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Cheers to blogging!